Friday, June 15, 2012

Something I'm Super Excited About

So, there are tons of amazing books being published this year, but I have to say the one I'm most excited about it STORMDANCER by Jay Kristoff.  I first heard about this book while doing the YAmazing Race over on the Apocalypsies site and was totally blown away by the summary.  Japanese-inspired Steampunk?  Really?  How awesome is that?  Through the same contest I started following Jay on Twitter and, double-plus-bonus, he's a super cool guy.

Anyway, to make a long story short, the magnanimous Mr. Kristoff has offered a signed ARC to bloggers who put up a countdown to the STORMDANCER release date, and I figured what better way to revive this sadly neglected blog than to do just that.  So, without further ado....






And now you too can know exactly how many torturous days stand between you an all that awesome.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment